System: MTM-2 was developed for processes exhibiting a high method level. The MTM-2 represent a simplified system based on MTM-1. The following application conditions must be met:
- production with a high degree of repetition
- longer-cycle work processes
- detail-designed processes
- work instructions with precise descriptions of methods
- deviations in the individual operator methods can be detectedWe welcome you to explore all of the classes the MTM Association offers. Our goal is to thoroughly educate users so they may improve profitability, efficiency and even the lives of their employees through standardized work measurements.
Course: This 5-day course educates students about the theory and application of MTM-2 using laboratory practice, and emphasizes the immense impact the implementation of the MTM-2 system can have on businesses and operations worldwide. If a candidate completes the course, they will be awarded a Certificate of Completion and will be eligible to apply for BlueCard® certification. Please contact MTM for a list of BlueCard® certification requirements.
Prerequisite: Students must have completed MTM-1 or MTM-1Base.
Dates: Please visit our Calendar to Register for the next class that meets your schedule.
Venue: This course is taught by a MTM-Certified Instructor. All training materials are included.
Classroom Option: 5 days; Held at MTM Productivity Services Corporation, 20720 Watertown Rd, Suite 160, Waukesha WI 53186 (located approx. 15 miles from the Milwaukee Airport); Cost: $2,000 per participant.
Online, Instructor-Led Option: 9 days; Scheduled on demand; Microsoft Teams platform; Cost: $2,000 per participant.
On-Site Option: Available; please sign up and request your course dates through our Calendar. Register Now
On-Line Self-Paced Option: Not Available.
We welcome you to explore all of the classes that MTM offers. Our goal is to thoroughly educate users so they may improve profitability, efficiency and even the lives of their employees through standardized work measurements.